Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Ridiculously Amazing / NAC 123

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday and Happy New Year! I'm a little late posting today but here goes. The Nacho's have a Sketch challenge for you this week and I can't wait to see what you create with it.  I have to say, I had a little bit of difficulty with this one, but when all was said and done I was pretty happy with the end result. Here's what I came up with-


Here's this week's sketch-




I couldn't figure our what to do with the embellishment area. What do you think about the Chevron punch? I din't do any sponging this week. How surprised are you? I added plenty of dimension though with multiple colors and cut out elements. Here's a closer look-



Here's a look at the inside-


Well, that's all I have for you today. I hope you liked today's card and are inspired to play along with us. I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for taking time our of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan