Thursday, October 16, 2014

Weekly Deals

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Thursday, or as I like to call it...Friday Eve. ;)  Check out these Awesome Weekly Deals-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I don't know about you, But I've been wanting that Mustache Framelits Die. In fact it was on my order form for today. Love when that happens! It will be great for my upcoming tags class. The Window Gift Box will be great for some Halloween Noms, and the Spooky Treats Download will make it even better!

So many Great Deals...So Little Time. Don't wait too long for these specials. They're only available through Monday night at midnight. Click on any item and it will take you directly to my on-line store.

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated. Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-
Shan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan