Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Weekly Deals Week of Sept 16-22, 2014

Pin It
Hey y'all. Check out this week's Fabulous Weekly Deals. Don't wait too long though, they're only at these prices for a week.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Which is your favorite? I have to say the gold ribbon is a sleeper. I didn't even realize it was in the catalog till I saw someone use it in a project on-line. Sooo Pretty. I'm also loving the wood elements and MDS download. If you don't have the Label Card Thinlet yet, what are you waiting for? What a great price!!!

Check back in with me soon. I've got some new cards to show you. If you're in the DMV, I still have room in tomorrow night's 2-4-5 class. It features a mix of products from the New Holiday Catalog, the New Annual Catalog and a favorite stamp set from last year that is still available. Did you miss my FREE Project Life Class? Bring 4 -5 pictures with you and I'll let you make a 12 x 12 page for Free. I know you're going to Love what PLxSU can do to help you capture your memories.

Talk to you soon!

Be Safe,
Shan
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan