Tuesday, August 26, 2014

NAC104

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday! I hope you're having a good week and are getting ready for the upcoming holiday weekend. :) I've spent the last few days prepping for my upcoming Fall/Holiday classes and I'm soooo excited by what I'm going to be able to show you. I did take a little time out though for this week's challenge. Actually, I took quite a bit of time because I did next weeks challenge accidentally first. SMH. Good news is that one's done. :) #GlassHalfFull The Nachos have a Color Challenge for you this week and here's what I came up with-


I L.O.V.E. MDS for coming up with cards in a snap! This card just strikes me as So Bright and Cheery and perfect for the sentiment (which I chose first). I used a border and drop shadow to make the DSP layer really stand out. I used the color tool to color my stamp with two of our challenge colors. I added the 3 colored sequins for an extra little pop of color.

Here's this week's challenge colors-



What a fun combination we have to play with this week. I can't wait to see what you create with them!

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the web. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-
Shan



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan