Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Just Chillin' / NAC 101

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday. I hope you're having a good week so far. Did you have a good weekend? I hope so! I sure did. I got to spend the weekend with Little Nacho, who's 18 months old now and then you know what happened Sunday Night? Football!!!! I'm soooo excited! What I'm most excited about though is showing you this weeks Nacho Challenge project. :)

We have a sketch for you this week and I L.O.V.E., love it! I used it to make a scrapbook page and I can't wait to show it to you! Here's what I designed for this week's challenge-



When I saw this pic of my sweet baby and her new best friend Eggie (Edgar O'Malley), I knew I wanted to do something special with it. They just love each other. Sweet Belle holds him and gives him kisses and little Eggie just purrs and snuggles back. I loved the colors and patterns in the DSP from My Favorite Things. I was scrolling through my Papers looking for something a little different and I thought this was just perfect. What do you think?

Here's this week's sketch-

Love this Sketch!

Well, that's all I have for today. I hope you liked my page and I hope it inspires you to play along with us this week. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Thanks of taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-
Shan


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan