Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Colorful Postcard / NAC # 92

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday. I hope you're having a great week so far! Did you see what came out yesterday? Our New 2014-2015 Catalog!!! It's wonderful! Make sure you check back soon for some  projects featuring new items. Today the Nachos have a color challenge for you. I don't mind telling you I had no idea what I was going to do with these colors. So I went to my stamp racks and looked and this is what I came up with. Hope you like it-


I used Baked Brown Sugar for my neutral and then used my Stampin Write Markers to layer the colors directly onto the stamps. I even used the marker direct to the "Postcard" stamp. Because it has so much open area, it's very easy for the ink to get on the flat portion of the stamp, and for you to get un-intentioned ink spots. That's one reason I love my markers so much. 

I had actually not intended on adding the stamps down the side, but stamped my main image a little farther to the left than I had intended. It probably wouldn't have bothered anyone but me, but... At any rate, I'm really happy with how it turned out. :) Love when that happens. How about you? 

Here's this week's color combo-


It's such a rich, combination. I can't wait to see what you come up with! That's all I have for you today. As always, if you have questions about today's card, don't forget to leave me a comment. I'll be sure to get back to you.

Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated. Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan