Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Age Doesn't Count / NAC # 89

Pin It
Hey y'all Happy Tuesday. I hope you're having a great week so far! I'm going to make sure that this week's post gets posted! SMH!!! We've got a sketch challenge for you this week and I tried something new. I don't know if you've heard or not, but Stampin' Up has new Alcohol based Markers called Blendabilities. They're like "Copic" markers. As a demonstrator, I got to Pre-Order mine and They arrived last Thursday and I finally got to pull them out and play with them. I needed a card for my friend Nicole's birthday and decided to try and combine the two with this week's challenge. She was very happy with the outcome. :) Here's what I came up with-


And here's this week's sketch-



As you can see, I used it as a jumping off point but the bones are still there.

Here's a closer look at the coloring-


Not too bad for a first time. I really like how smooth these markers are and how they just melt into each other without pilling. What I also really like is they come in color families of 3, light to dark in colors that are already in our color families, not some weird number system, and they're $11.95 for a set of 3. WOW!!!

Here's the inside, because you know I did something on the inside :) -


Well, that's all I have for you this week. I hope you liked my card, and I hope you like this sneak-peek of our upcoming catalog. Most of all, I hope it inspires you to play along with us. I can't wait to see what you come up with! As always if you have any questions, please leave me a comment in the space below and I'll be sure to get back to you.

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. you are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain. 

Be Safe,
Shan


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan