Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Your'e In My Thoughts / NAC #83

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday and Happy April Fools Day to you! It's no joke that I love Tuesdays because the Nachos get to share a new challenge with you. This week it's a sketch challenge and I hope you have as much fun with it as I did. In fact I enjoyed it so much, I made two while I was at it. Here's my card for this week-


I was enjoying my SAB paper and stamp set set. It's hard to see, but there's just a little glitter on there for some added prettiness. 

Here's this week's sketch-




Here's a pic of both cards-


Of course I had to put a little pretty on the inside too-


Well, that's just about all I have for you today. I hope you liked today's cards, and I hope it makes you want to come and play along with us. I can't wait to see what you come up with! As always, if you have any questions about today's cards, please feel free to leave me a message below and I'll be sure to get back to you.

Before I leave you today there's just one more thing I wanted to share with you-

Nacho's 1!!!!!


Can you believe it? A year ago on Sunday I got the most Amazing gift ever! I became a Gigi to this Beautiful little girl. And to show how much I love her, I'm temporarily giving up my brand new Craft Room for her. They should arrive later today. I have no idea, how I'm going to get any stamping done with my arms wrapped around her!!!

Well, that really is all I have for you now. Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan