Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Yippee-Skippee /NAC #86

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a wonderful Holiday weekend and are having a great start to your week. :) Just a quick post here today, because I'm getting a late start. Sorry about that. We have a super-cute Color Challenge for you this week over at Nacho Average Challenge, and we sure hope you'll join us. Even though Color Challenges aren't my favorite, I really had fun with this one. I hope you will too-




This was my first time doing this type of card and to be honest it took me two times because I scored in the wrong place, even though I thought I was being careful and following directions. I really like this fold though and the design possibilities with it.

Here's this week's combination. I'm not sure where our fearless leader comes up with these, but this is a favorite-

                                           

Here's a look at how the card looks opened up-



And of course a pretty inside-


I didn't add any glitter or bling because I was going for something to give to a guy, but it would be easy enough to bling it up a notch or two.

Well, that's all I have for you today. I hope you liked my card, and I hope it inspires you to play along with us. I can't wait to see what you create! If you need measurements or instructions for this type card, or if you have any questions, don't forget to leave me a note in the space below. I'll be sure to get back to you.

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to tsp by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pas, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan