Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Little Ombre / NAC #85

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday! Hope you're having better weather than we are today. It was in the 80's this weekend and today it's rain and possible snow. Seriously, Mother Nature!!! I wonder if I click my heels 3 times....

Tuesdays mean a new challenge with the Nacho's. Today we have a sketch challenge for you. My card is fairly clean and simple, just a little time consuming. Here's what I came up with-



Have you tried the Ombre Trend that everyone's doing these days? Most I've seen have big strips of colors. I went a little smaller, but still managed to get 7 of our pinks across my card going from dark to bright to light. I simply stamped each flower 3 times, punched them out, then layered them. The 3 with the rhinestones were popped up with dimensionals the others are just adhered with Tombow. Too Easy. A little sponging around the edges a simple sentiment and I was done.

Here's this week's sketch-



For the inside, I stamped 3 times without re-inking to get a similar effect.


That's all I have for you today. I hope you liked my clean and simple card for this week's challenge. What will you create with it? I can't wait to see! As always if you have any questions about any of my cards or projects, don't forget to leave me comment below so I can get back to you.

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-
Shan



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan