Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It Doesn't Have To Be Perfect ? NAC #72

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday! I hope you're having a Great week so far and I'm so happy you have stopped by to check out my latest card. Of course, since it's Tuesday that means it's time for a new Nacho Challenge. I hope you take the time to look around and to check out the other great cards as well. This week's challenge is a color challenge and here's my card-




Have you seen our New Occasions Catalog yet? Sooooo many fabulous products! I just about want it all.  This is another all new card. It uses the sweet little Bermuda Bay ribbon, our new Banner Framelets and the coordinating stamp set. And see those cute little embossed dots everywhere? They're from our upcoming Sale-A-Bration that starts at the end of this month. Also super fabulous product and I can't wait for you to see it all! And the best part of Sale-A-Bration is it's all new, exclusive products and they're all FREE!!!

Here's this week's colors-





I don't know about you but I'm new to this Crushed Curry. I had a few years where I didn't stamp (Horror of Horrors I know!!!) and this was out during that time. It's a little deeper than Daffodil Delight and a little brighter than Summer Starfruit and it screamed sunshine to me. Then I just had to find a sentiment that seemed to go with a sunny theme and I love this new one. It's part of the set that goes with our new Banner Framelets and since I was using the sentiment, why not go ahead and use the framelets as well. They make perfect banners every time. No more wondering if the cut is centered or not. For you OCD'ers out there like me, this is going to make banners so much easier and more fun to work with! I punched a hole out of scrap c/s, and used a dauber to create my sun. I then used the edge of the scrap piece to sponge in the rays. Too easy.

Here's a closer look-


I know it's hard to tell but I added a little additional depth to my  embossed background by lightly sponging over it with more Bermuda Bay and a little Craft White. I wrapped the ribbon twice and just tied it in a knot.

Here's the inside-



I  didn't add a sentiment, which is something I almost always do. Sometimes you just need a note card and need to write your own message. I couldn't leave it plain though so I added a little sun to mirror the one on the front. Not sure I'm a hundred percent loving the inside but it wouldn't be me, if I didn't tell it like it is.

Well, That's all I have for you today. I hope you liked today's card and this peek at some of our new products. Mostly though, I hope it has inspired you to come and play along with us. I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated. Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-
Shan
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan