Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pin It
Hey y'all! Happy Tuesday! I hope wherever you are, that you are warm and toasty and not out in this weather! It's Tuesday and that means another challenge with the Nachos. It's a color challenge this week and even though it's freezing here and these colors remind me of the beach, I went to the jungle. :) I got out my little zoo animals to make a cute little baby card-





I used the all new Alphabet E.F. and my Coastal Cabana Core'dinations paper and finally inked up this cute stamp set. I don't know about you but I absolutely L.O.V.E. the effect you get with this paper! I used my sanding system to really make the letters "pop". For my sweet little elephant, I did something I rarely do. I did a little paper piecing. I stamped that little cutie in Bermuda Bay and then stamped just her ear in Crisp Cantaloupe, cut it out and attached it with a piece of dimensional. Also because she's so cute, I added a little rhinestone for her eye. I colored the little toucan with my Stampin' Write Markers and used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to make sure it was positioned just right.

Here's a look at this week's colors-


Here's what I have for the inside-


I colored the stamp using the 3 colors and then added another sweet little bird on the inside. It's been a while since Tink came out and played, so I thought this would be a good time to make an appearance-


It's so hard to get the dazzle to show up in the photographs. :(  I assure you though that it is super cute and sparkly in person!

Well, that's all I have for you today. I hope you liked it and I hope you play along with us this week! What are you going to make with this week's combo? I can't wait to see your fabulous creations! As always if you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below and I'll be sure to get back to you.

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pas, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-
Shan

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan