Sunday, November 3, 2013

Another Halloween Card

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Sunday! Hope you're having a great weekend. I know it's after Halloween but I wanted to show you a card I made for my darling. He loves Halloween and I love making cards for him so it seemed to be a good excuse for getting creative, as if I really needed one. I really enjoyed making this card and I hope you enjoy it too! There's lots of pictures because there's a lot to it-




So FUN! I used the new Labels Card Framelets for this and it makes it so much fun! I used the new Photopolymer set Bite Me throughout the card. I also added some of our awesome Washi Tape and a little of our Witches Brew DSP. The web is stamped in Black Staz-On but the little spider is embossed in Black so he stands out a little bit more.

I extended the paper so there was an extra flap and the I put the DSP on the back of the flap so when it's closed you see the image above. When you first open the card though here's what it looks like-


Wait...It gets Better-


This is how it looks when it's open all the way. I love how easy it was for me to get my spiders at the bottom of the webbing with out photopolymer stamps. No Stamp-A-Ma-Jig needed even for someone as OCD as me! Wanna know what I love most about this card? The word "BOO"


I got out my Alphabet dies that I haven't used in a while and cut out the letters I needed from Summer Starfruit c/s.  I used the web image and stamped it on my letters in VersaMark and then heat embossed it with Black Embossing powder. They are so cool when you see them with all the texture and the color contrast. 

Well, that's all I have for you today. Even though it's after Halloween, I hope you enjoyed my card and I hope it inspires you to make something a little different from your regular cards. Have fun with some Washi Tape or Die-Cuts or embossing. If you have questions about this or any of my other projects, be sure to leave me comment below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the Rain.

Be Safe,
Shan


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan