Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sunny Flower Shop / NAC #60

Pin It

Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday! I hope you're having a good week so far. I don't know about where you live but it's been cold, wet and dreary here in the DMV. But this week's card is bright and cheery. I got the Flower Shop stamp set a few months ago and I can't believe this is the first time I've inked it up. I really love that there's a coordinating punch. It made getting the flowers cut out so easy. This week the Nacho's have a color challenge and though those are generally my least favorite, I was so excited to see this combo. Check out today's card and let me know what you think-



Ooooohhhh! I had so much fun making this card! I used the new Deco Labels Framelets to make a frame for my sentiment and popped both up with dimensionals. It seemed like it needed a little something so I got out my Perfect Polka Dots and Fancy Fan Embossing Folders. Sometimes I wonder what I would do without my embossing folders. Whenever I feel like I'm missing something, that's usually what it is. :) Here's the colors for this week's challenge-

What a Great Combo!!!



It's hard to tell but I used my Blender Pens and ink pads to add just a slight wash of color. I couldn't find my Dazzling Diamonds in all the packing but I did find my Iridescent Ice and added that for just a little bling.


Sorry for the Ginormous Pics but I wanted you to see the shine

I had to have a pretty inside too, so here's what I came up with-



 What do you think? I love the sentiments on this card and the fonts. Know what I love even more? I got them for FREE at Convention. Love Stampin' Up!!!

Well, that's all I have for you today. I hope you liked today's card and I hope it inspires you to break out a set you've been waiting to play with. Most of all I hope it inspires you to play along with us this week! If you have questions, don't forget to leave me a message and I'll be sure to get back to you.

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the Rain.

Be Safe,
SHan


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan