Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Convention Swap #2 Be the Difference/MDS Hybrid

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Wednesday! Hope you're having a good week so far. Today is my Voldemort day. LOL! Isn't it funny that Congress is so bad and causes "sequestration" and "furlough" and they're such bad words that we're not supposed to say them? Seriously. We're not allowed to say it at work. So we say things like our "day that shall not be mentioned" so I started calling it my "Voldemort" day. Well the good news is there's only one more to go. The bad new is, I already had a second job lined up for those days and now I have to cancel. Just more of the government yanking our chains, but I digress. :)

At any rate, I have another card from Convention to show you. I'm so excited about this card! As most of you know the Convention theme was "Be the Difference." I ordered the Convention MDS Download when it first became available and used it to create my swap and I love how it turned out. I hope you love it too! Here it is-


Do you love it? It's only the second time I've tried the whole "subway art thing" and I'm pretty excited by how it turned out. This is actually the MDS rendering of the card. My final card is already packed away. :(    

For my final swap, I turned this into a "Hybrid" and before printing I removed the flower element. Then using my Boho Punch and Strawberry Slush c/s I punched out flowers. I used the stylus from Simply Scored and my Foam Mat Pad to give the flowers dimension. Each flower was then mounted to the card with a Dimensional scrap and a Rhinestone was added for a little bling like the one above. I am happy to say all of these were traded. I didn't bring a single one home. Yea!

Well that's all I have for you today. I hope you enjoyed today's card and that it inspires you to create something fun too! If you have questions about today's card, please feel free to leave me a comment below. If you'd like to +1 or Pin today's card, I've put the buttons on my blog for your convenience. Friends and followers are always welcome. :) 

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Don't forget to leave me a comment and let me know what you thought about today's card and how I can improve your visits here. Till next time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan