Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sent with Love / NAC #47

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Saturday! I hope you're having a great day and a great holiday weekend.

Do you ever have ideas just rolling around in your head for a card or project waiting to get out? I did this week. I had a couple of different ideas planned for this week's Nacho Average Challenge entry and boy was I excited.  Then I got busy with Spring Cleaning and trying to get the house ready to sell and before I knew it, it's after 10pm. :(  Does that ever happen to you? I had even been thinking up lots of cute ideas for it since it's such an awesome sketch. I don't know about you, but when that happens there's usually just one thing to do. MDS to the rescue. This isn't what I had planned on, but I'm pretty excited with how it turned out. Here's this week's entry-


Now many of you know that I hate mixing DSP's. I love it when others do it. I just don't feel very proficient at it. But I tried it today. Guess what? I think I just might end up making this with my matching DSP and stamp set. 

Here's the sketch I used-


What do you think? I love this sketch! So many possibilities. I hope I get to make some traditional cards with this layout like I had planned. I may even try to do a little scrapbook layout with my sweet little Nacho.

Speaking of....guess who's almost 2 months old? 


Oooohhhhh! I just want to eat her up!!!!! I sure do miss her. We got to Face-Time today and she's starting to giggle and smile and make cute noises. My sweet little Nacho.

Well, that's all I have for you today. I hope you liked my card and I hope it inspires you to try MDS the next time you're in a crunch. If you liked today's card or have questions about it, I hope you'll leave me a message below. I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They really do make my day! If you'd like to +1 or Pin today's card, I've put those buttons on my blog for your convenience. Friends and Followers are always welcome too! :)

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I really like the DSP mix and simplicity of this card. TFS-

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, this is a great card. Love the image of the airplane, the sentiment and that you used MDS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and your little Nacho!! And, if you really want to spring clean, come on down to NM!! I'd love some help! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan