Friday, April 12, 2013

Bath Time / Nacho #41/ MDS Today

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Friday! I hope you've had a great week and are looking forward to a fabulous weekend. I'm going to S.U's Baltimore Regional and I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am! I've never been to a Regional before and it's leading up to my first convention, so that just makes it even better!

This is a really quick post because I have to go get things ready. First off, let me say I feel like a real bad friend to everyone but especially to my friends over at Nacho Average Challenges. I have not missed a single challenge with them, until last week that is. 39 weeks and week 40 hit and about 2:00 in the morning I realized what had happened. I will say that I think my excuse is pretty special. My new grand baby Eribella moved in with me last week at less than 1 week old and she and her parents are only staying here for 2 more weeks before they move all the way across the country to California. So, needless to say, I've been a little wrapped up in her, as she has been wrapping me around her itty-bitty-pinkies.

I wanted to make sure I did something this week though. I was going to try and combine last week's colors with this weeks challenge and even had a card idea in mind but simply ran out of time so back to good ole MDS. And last night's Bath-time Adventure gave me just the picture I needed.  Here's my take on this week's sketch. hope you enjoy it-

I hope you'll forgive an indulgent GiGi
 the use of the X-Large picture so you can really see  the details. :)

Here's the sketch I was working with-


I took just a few liberties with the sketch by changing it to a square and moving the sentiment to the bottom instead of the side. Since the sketch is supposed to be a jumping off point I hope the Fabulous ladies over at NAC won't hold it against me too much. There's still a little time to play along so I hope you'll take a little time and join us. I'm really going to try and not miss anything more challenges over the next two weeks but boy it's soooooo hard not spending EVERY SINGLE WAKING MOMENT of the day with my precious little one while she's still here.

Gratuitous Extra Pic :)

That's all I have for you today. I hope you liked today's project.  If you liked it or have questions about it, I hope you'll leave me a comment in the space below. I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They really do make my day! If you'd like to +1 or Pin today's project, I've put those buttons on my blog for your convenience. Friends and Followers are always welcome too!

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to destroy. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan






Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Aren't granddaughters the best thing ever??? Mine is almost 4 months old and they only live 2 hours away but that is just too far. Is this your first grandchild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are NOT a bad friend! With that sweet baby, I'm surprised you got anything done! I love your mds page--so cute! I wish I could help you give her a bath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little cutie! Thanks for taking the time away from Eribella (what a pretty name) to play along with the Nachos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shan, thank you for your dedication in participating in our challenges. Great job! and what a great caption for the photo of your granddaughter. I too, am a grandmother, and those little ones really command your attention. {smile}. Enjoy them while they are here. They grow up so fast, and with miles between you, the time will fly.
    Take care. and thank you for playing with us over @ NAC. Love to see what you create each week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan