Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thanks For Your Support Swaps

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Thursday. I hope you're having a good week. Just a quick post for you today.

Do you have people that give you a little needed support and might not even know they do it? My stamping friends do this for me. So when I needed to do swaps last weekend, I pulled out my For the Birds set and made a few that conveyed my thoughts for me. If the layout looks familiar, it's the same as my layout for the NAC challenge for last week, but it was perfect for this card and I was doing them around the same time so it just happened to work that way. Here's today's card-




I used some Sycamore Street DSP for the accent piece and I used some permanent markers to color the pearls to match the Island Indigo c/s. I was so happy with how these turned out. Fairly C&S but still so striking. I did them in 3 colors. Here they are all together-


Well, that's all I have for you today. I hope you like it and I hope it inspires you to try something that's a little different from your norm. I also want to tell you all a big Thanks for your continued support.  If you like today's cards or have any questions I hope you'll take a moment to leave me a comment in the space below. I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They really do make my day! If you'd like to +1 or Pin today's card I've put to buttons on my blog for your convenience. Friends and Followers are always welcome too!

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe-

Shan
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan