Monday, October 22, 2012

Salt Air and Flowers... / MDS Today

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Monday! I hope you had a fabulous weekend and are looking forward to an equally fabulous week.

Today's project is another 12 x 12 digital scrapbook page. I did this last month and am just now getting around to posting it. I wish I had a larger back-up reserve right now, because we are re-arranging my house to accommodate my daughter and new son-in-law moving in and I'm not getting much done since I don't really have a decent studio space at the moment. Hopefully this will get situated in the next few weeks. It's so frustrating to not be able to sit down and just create in my own little space.

Any-who, a few weeks back I went to a going-away party for my former manager. It was at a seafood restaurant in Annapolis and right on the bay. I can't tell you how much I wanted to just sit outside on the dock with my legs dangling off the end. However, my "boot" would have made that a little difficult and everyone was inside so I settled for just getting a few pics instead. It's days like that one, that make me realize just how much I miss living on the water. There's just nothing like it. I have to say I'm a little jealous because my honey is now living just 2 miles from the beach. Oh well, I guess that's what vacations are for...that and pictures of his view. Until then, I thought I'd share this with you-


I love how just looking at this page takes me down to the dock. I can almost taste the salt air and feel it tugging at my hair. How Beautiful are those flowers? The Hibiscus was so big and beautiful it didn't even look real. In the biggest picture you can see the flower boxes on the side of the dock. Love that! The roses were actually in beds in the parking lot, but even there the salt air was working it's magic.

 I used Well-Worn DSP for the background. I thought it matched perfectly. I took the idea for the photo layout from one of the pre-loaded ones and flipped it and changed it around a little to fit my needs. Love how easy it is to do that with MDS2.

Well, that's all I have for you today. I hope you liked it and I hope it inspires you to save a few memories. :) If you liked it or have questions about today's project I hope you'll take a moment to leave me a message. I read them all and they really do make my day. If you'd like to +1 or Pin it, I've put those buttons on my blog for your convenience. Friends and Followers are always welcome too!

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! Till Next Time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Also please Remember that October is National Domestic Violence Awareness Month-

Love Does NOT Hurt!

Be Safe,
Shan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan