Thursday, September 13, 2012

MDS Today - Baby 2.0

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Thursday! Remember when I said earlier in the week that I wanted a whole week do-over?  Yep, add today to that request. Was supposed to get up early for car-pool and somehow managed to oversleep, even with redundancies built in. Oh, and I somehow mis-counted my frozen lunches and didn't have one for today or tomorrow. *SMH* *EPIC Fail!!!* Oh well, at least I still made it to work on time, the day is almost over and there's just one more day until the weekend. YEA!!!

I've got a new MDS Project for you today. I just now put it together and it was pretty quick and easy. Had a little trouble getting the lettering just right but other than that...Easy-Peasy. I didn't even use a template. Nope, did it all myself. *Happy Dance*

You know how things seem to come in 3's? Well, many of you know that my grandmother passed away last month. That was on a Thursday. Counted as #1. My daughter and her boyfriend had wanted to come over that evening but I wasn't home so the plan was for them to come over the next day. They came over Friday evening and after helping me get my groceries inside, Jordan (my daughters bf) asked if I "would mind if he married my daughter". While not in the same category as the events of the day before, still significant. Count #2. Since this was a little unexpected, for me at least, I did what all good and surprised Moms do and said "Are you pregnant!?!" :D I was assured by them both that was not the case and in fact Jordan had been told by no less than 3 separate doctors that he couldn't have children. They would have to adopt when the time came. No, that's not #3. The next day the kids come over for some cupcakes and to tell me J (my daughter) had become violently ill on the way home the night before and Jordan had taken her to the E.R. for treatment. Now, it really does show that I'm a nurse when my first response was "Really!?! You went to the E.R. for sudden onset nausea and vomiting!?! Are you not my child!?!!!!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Well, the joke was on me. You got it in one, because I know y'all are smart like that. They're expecting. It's a little Miracle Baby. :) I asked what Jordan did when he found out and he said "I went outside and threw up." Count #3. Jordan said "I always wanted kids and now I get a wife and a kid at the same time!" They are very excited and I'm still in shock.

I got a text last week with a picture and since I had a few minutes I thought I might as well get started on documenting Little Bit's life. Here's what I came up with-

Since we don't know yet if it's a little Princess or a little Prince and
since I'm definitely too young to be using the "G" word this is what I'm calling Little Bit...
"Baby 2.0" :)
I don't think it's a bad start to Little Bit's documented journey. How 'bout you? Can't wait to see what the kids think and would love to hear what you think too. I love hearing from you, so if you liked today's project or have comments or questions about it, I hope you'll take just a moment and leave me a message below. I read all of your comments and they really do make my day! If you'd like to +1 or Pin today's project, I've put those buttons on my blog for your convenience. Friends and Followers are always welcome too! :)

I haven't figured out yet how to get the supply list for MDS to copy to my blog so I can't list everything for you. :( I do know the background is So Saffron @78% opacity and all the DSP and colors are from the Sweet Details Designer DSP kit. The letters and numbers are from the Junior Alphabet Punch Set and I used the Tag Punch, the Scalloped Border Punch, and the Square Punch (for the photo mats). The button is from the Twitterpated Buttons.

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated! I hope to see you back here real soon. Till next time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storm to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain. 

Be Safe,
Shan

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan