Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sneak Peek for NAC #2

Pin It
*Edited 7/12/12*
Here's the link for the full card. Hope you stop by and check it out. :)


Hey y'all. Apparently I can't link two images to one post so here's a quick post... just the sneak peek for later this week.
This is for the Nacho Average Challenge color challenge #2. See this post (I just wrote it all you have to do is go to the next older post (:  ) for the short story on how it came about and my struggles.

Here's the sneak peek-


And here's the challenge -


See you back in a few with another card. I hope you'll come back soon to see what all I've got for you.

Be Safe,
Shan Pin It

3 comments:

  1. that's not very nice to not let us see the whole card!! LOL!! Love it so far...............

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'd love to see the whole card! {smile}
    our little sneak peak is quite stunning, tho.
    thank you for playing along with us @ NAC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan