Friday, July 13, 2012

MDS Day - Charlies Angels - A Scrapbook Page

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Friday. Woo-Hoo! Are you ready for a fabulous weekend. We're supposed to get heat and rain. Yea....not. :) My boyfriend in brown stopped by the house yesterday. Don't tell my darling S.O. (D.S.O.) I have a boyfriend on the side, kay? Anyways he brought me a big box of happiness. Since circumstances have changed and I'm not getting to go to convention next week *tear* *river of tears* I decided to still use that money towards my business and put in an order. I can't wait to get everything organized and get busy playing! I'm hoping to have a very productive weekend in between errands and household chores.

So, you know I changed MDS Mondays to just MDS Day, so I wouldn't feel like a failure if it didn't happen on Monday's and even now I am barely getting it posted. Sometimes it seems there is just not enough time or days in the week. Lol! I am definitely not complaining though about having felt extra creative this week. It would have been nice, however, if I had been able to store some of that up for next week. Oh well, glass half full and all that.

Mostly I do cards for my MDS projects. I'm really trying to do more scrapbook layouts. They're hard for me though. In fact I think I've only done 2 here. I tried regular scrapbooking years ago. I thought I'd do my daughter's baby pictures but, I always wanted to use all my pics. So. Hard. To. Choose. Do you ever feel that way? I guess I need to just have a "photo-album" for everything and then a "scrapbook" for special things. Maybe that will make it easier. You know what else makes it easier? My Digital Studio (MDS). If I decide I want to change the size of something I haven't wasted cardstock or messed up a picture. *Total Score!*

Here's today's MDS Scrapbook page-

MDS Scrapbook Page
Those two crazy ladies with me are my "sis-tahs". They are my best friends in the whole world! We've been friends for the last 16 years although it seems like "Forever". Penny moved to Richmond a few years back so we don't get to see each other as much as we'd like, but when we do it's always a blast. We do try to at least have one G.N.O. a year. Sometimes if we're lucky it's two. What do we do on that one night a year? Rock out to DMB, baby!!! I really wish we were able to get together more often. I may have to try and make us a DMB/GNO book to chronicle our fun times. You would not believe some of the adventures we've had. Two words for you... "Oh Lawdy". HAHAHAHAHA

I'm so happy with how this page turned out. I especially love how the "hologram-my" parts of the ticket showed up. Doesn't look too bad for having been folded up in my back pocket for hours, huh? I just realized  that you can't see our seating area on the ticket. I must have cropped it out accidentally. Well, actually, we weren't sitting at this show. That's right, we had "pit" tickets. Yep, up close and personal with my hubby Dave. I know I don't "believe" in the institution but you pick your battles. Oh, Don't tell my D.S.O. about this either. Thankfully, for us, he likes DMB too! No, really! As much as I love him, the reason he got to stay was cuz he answered the question right. What question, you may be asking? The "You do like DMB right?" question. It would have made me very sad to have kicked him to the curb if he had answered wrong. Lol! No seriously, to the curb, he would gone and quickly too.

I love this picture of us, all smiling and laughing. Why I didn't realize I was the only one with my shades still on is beyond me. Wish I had known. Whatcha gonna do? It's funny that we've always called ourselves Charlie's Angels when we do these pics. Why have we never thought of saying Dave's Angels? Things that make you go "Hmmmmm". I'm going to send this to my girls, hope they like it as much as I do!

Well, that's all I have for you today. I hope you liked today's project and another excuse to laugh at me, with me. : D

Thanks sooo much for taking the time out of your busy day to stop by. You are so appreciated! I love hearing from you, and read all of my comments and try to respond back as well. So, if you liked today's project and have a minute to drop me a line, you'd make my day! Friends and Followers are always welcome too! :)

I  hope you've enjoyed this week's offerings and will come back soon. I wish you a happy weekend filled with lots of quality time for Family, Friends, and of course Creativity! Till next time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about the Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun time! You are on a roll - the Operators pick again this week!! Congrats to you. I really like your Christmas card from yesterday too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan