Friday, May 18, 2012

Sooo Excited! I Made the Showcase :)

Pin It
Hey y'all. I'm so excited that I made the Stampin 411 Showcase this week as an Operator's Pic. Woo-Hoo! If you didn't see the post, it's HERE.

Here's the card-

Father's Day Card, Origami Shirt

Thanks Stampin 411 Operators for making my day!

Thanks to my friends and everyone who has stopped by and looked and those that left comments too. 

You are all so very appreciated!

Till next time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storm to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan