Monday, April 30, 2012

Sweet Gnomes

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. I spent lots of time digging in my yard and ruining my manicure. My nail lady gets so mad at me when I do that. :(

Just a quick post today. I know it should be MDS Monday, but since the Occasions Mini is retiring tonight at midnight I wanted to be able to post this card using my Gnome Sweet Gnome set. I'm not a huge fan of the gnomes, (they always look like they know something I don't) but I got this set for free and wanted to post at least one card with it.

Here's today's card-


I realized last night as I was taking the pictures that I hadn't colored in their skin. AUGH! What was I thinking!?! I spent so much time watercoloring the rest of them and then forgot that! Ok, so that will definitely get remedied before this gets sent out. *SMH*

Here's the inside-



It's hard to see but the sentiment says "You light up my lawn". I let Tink come out to play, it's been a while, and add a little something to my sweet little froggy and mushroom.

Well, that's all for today. Don't forget to place your orders for any items in the Mini- Occasions catalog before midnight. It's retiring tonight at midnight. You can shop in my ONLINE STORE 24/7.

I hope you have a great day and that you'll come back soon. If you liked today's card I hope you'll leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. Also, if you liked it, feel free to +1 or Pin it. I've put the buttons on my sidebar for your convenience. Friends and Followers are always welcome too. :)

Till next time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. Life isn't about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan