Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Summer Smooches Petite Purse

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Humpday! I hope you're having a great day.

Just a quick little post here today. I know that's a surprise coming from me. :)

These cute little purses are everywhere lately. I see at least 2 or 3 of them a day on my reader feeds. I made mine a few weeks back, when I first got it and there weren't many out there. (guess I should have posted it sooner) Let me just tell you what an adventure that was. Actually, I'll leave it at that for today, because the telling of the real adventure will be told in another post. Trust me, if you're looking to smile and giggle all day, that post is for you.

Here's today's project-


I used my favorite color, Island Indigo, to make this sweet little purse. I then added a piece of our new Summer Smooches DSP to the flap. What a bright and cheerful pack of papers! I'm also loving this new Petite Purse Die that makes the purses. So many possibilities for cuteness.

Have you ordered your Petite Purse Die and your Summer Smooches collection pieces yet? They're available for special order as a preview until the end of this month. After that, you're going to have to wait until our new catalog comes out in June to get your hands on them. There are even some items that are only available this month and won't be in the new catalog.

You don't want to wait until June to get your goodies. Think of all the cute occasions you might need these before June....birthday parties, bridal showers, wedding favors, heck you can even make it into a fishing basket for Father's Day. They're just the right size to fit a special gift in, like a love note or jewelry (or both lol) or chocolate. Hey, don't judge. Chocolate always counts as a special gift in my book, how about yours?

Here's another look- I photographed it next to a standard card so you can get an idea of it's size-


It's just so cute and like I said just the right size for a sweet little gift.

I've seen so many cute ideas and ways to dress these up, I'm going to have to make some more real soon.

Well, that's all I have for you today. Like I said, quick. You can go to my ONLINE STORE and get all the items you need to start crafting with these new items before all your friends. Don't wait too long or you'll be stuck waiting until June.

If you liked today's project, I would love it if you left me a comment. It's great when I get to hear from you! Also, if you liked it, please feel free to +1 or Pin it. I've added the buttons to my side-bar for your convenience. Friends and Followers are also welcome. :)

I hope you have a great day and I hope to see you back here tomorrow for a cute new project.

Till next time,

Remember- Life isn't about Waiting for the storm to pass, but about learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan