Monday, April 23, 2012

MDS Monday - A Hoppy Hello, Stampin 411 challenge #18 # 252, My Challenge

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was pretty laid back. Caught up on my sleep and my DVR recordings. Lol. The best part thought was that I went to an Open House with my best stamping buddy April and saw some old friends, met some new ones, and even sold a few cards. (yea!) I was really surprised at how few cards I had to sell considering the amount I make for this blog. I guess that means I've been giving more away than I thought. (yea me again!)

I wanted to make a cute card to send to my new friends and decided to combine that with my MDS Monday post. I decided to try and find a cute sketch challenge for inspiration and found one over at Stampin 411. They always have such cute sketches. I figured I could also use it as my challenge card for the week, two birds with one stone and all that. :) Hope they won't mind me submitting a MDS card as my entry.

Here's today's card-

MDS Card- Hoppy Memories

The DSP's and images are all from the Designer Kit Hoppy Memories that comes in your MDS pack. It's a great kit and has lots of extras and would make for really cute scrapbook pages. YOu know one of my new favorite features of MDS is the drop shadow feature. I think it makes the cards look so much more realistic, like you could reach out and touch the layers.

Here's the Stamping 411 sketch I based this card on-


I stuck right to the sketch which is a little unusual for me. The only thing I wish was different on mine is the color of the ribbon, but I didn't have any in Concord Crush. Not quite sure how I had the other In-Colors and not that one, I'm sure I did something not quite right. Oh well.

Here's the inside-


I used the sentiment from Turtle and Co and the image is from Hoppy Memories Designer Kit which came as part of my original MDS dowloads.

Well, that's all I have for today. I hope you liked it and I hope it inspires you to create something today, maybe using MDS or a challenge.

If you liked today's card I hope you'll leave me a comment, I love hearing from you. Also, if you liked it please feel free to +1 or Pin it. I've added buttons to my sidebar for your convenience. Friends and Followers are always welcome too! :)

I hope you'll drop back by soon to see what I've got waiting for you.

Till next time-

Remember- Life isn't about Waiting for the storm to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This is totally adorable! I love how you used MDS to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable digital card!!!! Love that little froggie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan