Monday, April 16, 2012

MDS Monday- A First for Me- Color Challenge Card #2

Pin It
Hey y'all. Just wanted to post my second card for today's MDS Monday Challenge over at the Utah Diva's International site.

Here's card #2-

MDS Monday Color Challenge

The challenge was to use Always Artichoke, Basic Black and Pear Pizzazz. I used the same Baroque stamp set as my first card.

I used a different brad and an additional floral image from the set as well as one of the sentiments. This set is retiring from our regular catalog so if you like the set, don't wait too long to pick it up. After May 31 it'll be gone.

What do you think about this card? I'm not sure about all the black. It's not a color I use often, or at least not this much of it. The more I look at it though, the more it's growing on me.

If you liked today's card, please feel free to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. You can also +1 or Pin it. I've put buttons on my sidebar for your convenience. Friends and followers are also welcome. :)

I hope you'll come back soon to see what else I've been coming up with for you.

Till next time- 

Remember- Life isn't about Waiting for the storm to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan