Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tying Up Christmas

Pin It
Hey y'all. I hope your day's going good and you're not pulling your hair out thinking about all the things still left to do before this weekend. I'm gonna help you out with that. Not the hair pulling out silly, the getting everything ready! Just a quick post today because I know how busy you are right now.

Just a few more days left to get everything wrapped up all pretty and placed under the tree, but never fear you still have time. Even the plainest wrapped gift, a simple gift card, heck even just plain old cash will look Amazing when it has a Unique, One-of-a-Kind, Handstamped tag attached to it. And if you don't have this stamp set yet you still have time to order it and get it in time to make said tags. See what a great friend I am? Just saying.... :-)

We did these recently in one of my stamp camps and my good friend and stampin' buddy April helped me come up with the designs.  I used the Tags Till Christmas set and you get 9 stamps and endless possibilities. Love it! There are so many different ways you could use these these stamps to make tags. Holy Cow, it just boggles the mind! I've also seen plenty of cards that have incorporated these stamps as design elements and not just the ornament stamp either.

Here's my jumping off point-


Aren't they just too cute?!? You can just barely see the edge but the snowman tag has Island Indigo Bakers Twine from the new Mini. (Love it!)

So, what are you waiting for, save yourself some stress fighting the crowds... give something from the heart and tie it up with something spectacular that you made with love. After all, wouldn't you love a gift all tied up with love?

Well, like I said real quick today. I hope this gave you a few ideas.

If you liked today's project, I would love it if you left me a comment. It's great when I get to hear from you! Also, if you liked today's card, please feel free to +1 or Pin it. I've added the buttons to my side-bar for your convenience. Friends and Followers are also welcome. :)

Project recipe-
Stamp set- Tags Till Christmas
Ink- Stampin Write Markers- Real Red, Basic Black, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Poppy Parade Classic Ink Pad, Crumb Cake Classic Ink Pad for distressing,
Cardstock, Silver Glimmer paper, Whisper White, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Real Red, pacific Point, Very Vanilla
Punches- Ornament, 1 3/4" Circle, Decorative Label, Large Tag, Scallop Square, 1 1/4" Square
Accesories- 1/16 hole punch, Bakers Twine, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Dazzling Details

If you need to do some last minute ordering you can hurry on over to my ONLINE STORE and get any thing you need. If you order before 11 MST for express delivery they will ship it out the same day. That means you can get it in time to tie everything up for Christmas, and you don't have to fight crowds or look for parking! ;-)

I hope you have an Amazing day and I hope you 'll come back again this week I've got more things to show you including a sneak peak at some of our New Sale-A-Bration items.

Till next time-

Be Safe,
Shan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan