Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas - The True Meaning of Christmas

Pin It
Merry Christmas once again y'all!
I had really hoped to have another post for you today, but I got a little busy spending time with family. I'm sure you will all forgive me. (At least I hope you will.)

In our busy lives we often forget the importance of spending not just time, but Quality Time with our families and those we love and hold dear. I wish I could have spent time with all of my family and friends, but that just wasn't possible. Instead I made the most of the time I could with those I could, and let the others know how much I love them and miss them.

I hope you got to spend some quality time with those that are precious in your lives as well. Even though I don't have something to post from the design studio, I wanted to give you a little something. It's a clip that I love and it never fails to make me stop and just reflect for a moment about the True Reason for the Season.

Enjoy and I'll be back tomorrow with something for you all.


I hope you all have a safe, happy and very Merry Christmas and get to enjoy it with family and friends.

Till next time-

Be Safe,
Shan

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan