Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just a Preview- PPA 123

Pin It
Hey y'all!

No, I'm not posting 2 times in one day. I wish! :-)

I saw a challenge over at Pals Paper Arts and had so much fun with them and their Pearl Challenge, where I created my Wine Tag, I didn't want to wait until next week to post this card. It's going to be my Christmas Card this year and it's also going to be next week's "End of the Week Technique" so check back then to find out more. I'll put the link HERE (Link is now active) so you can jump to it once it's posted.

This weeks challenge is all about Sparkle, Glitz and Glam so you know I was there right? They're also doing a Mystery Blog Candy GiveAway so make sure you check them out.... but not till after you look at my card ok.

Here you go-



So don't forget to check back next week, or if you're checking in on or after the week of 12/12/11 hit the link above that says "HERE" and it'll take you to the whole post.

If you liked today's card, I would love it if you left me a comment. It's great when I get to hear from you! Also, if you liked today's card, please feel free to +1 or Pin it. I've added the buttons to my side-bar for your convenience. Friends and Followers are also welcome. :)

Hope you have a great weekend and hope to see you back here soon!

Till the next time,

Be Safe,
Shan

Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan