Friday, November 11, 2011

A Veteran's Day Thank You

Pin It
Hey y'all. I hope everyone is enjoying an amazing day off courtesy of all the Brave Men and Women who have so valiantly served over the years to help give us the freedoms that we have today.

Today's post will be a short one. I can see the eye's rolling of my regulars, and hear the "uh-huh's" as they read that line.

"When does Shan ever have a short post?" you might be asking. Fair enough question actually. Today, would be the answer but mainly because it's a repost.

I originally posted this card on 9/11, as a tribute to those who served and to my friend James' son who had just graduated Army Bootcamp. I guess I could have done a Thank-You card today but it just didn't seem like it would have been enough. I haven't got this stamp set yet (I had borrowed it before) or the other one in the series, although they are definitely on my to buy list.

For those of you that are new here, hopefully it's new to you, for those of you that have been with me, it's a personal favorite of mine and I hope you don't mind revisiting it quite so soon-


I would like to say Thanks today to everyone who has ever served. I truly believe that Freedom isn't Free and I am thankful for all the freedoms that I have today and I realise that they are there because of the brave men and women who have so selflessly served in my place.

I hope that if you get the chance to say thanks to someone in uniform today you will, not just for the day off that we are enjoying but for everything that their sacrifices have given us.

God Bless Us All,

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you'll stop in next week when I'll have new stuff to show you.

Have a blessed weekend. Till then,

Be Safe,
Shan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share a little love with me. I hope you find this blog to be as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. :) Be Safe- Shan